Who Is Kayoko ?
- I am a nature loving human being.
- I love to stop and smell the flowers.
- My favorite saying is, ”Health is found in Nature.”
- My passion is to focus on health first.
- I love people and I see the potential in others.
- I encourage to bringing out their natural born gift and, I help connect them with right people and right time.
- I was born and raised in Fukuoka City (3rd largest city then), Kyushu Island, Japan, on a diet of outdoor nature, during the Baby Boomer years.
- Watch my video
I was an avid player of climbing the trees, walls of castle, playing Tarzan, jumping off from cliffs, swing highest at the park. Go up the tallest building and walk on the edge or creating new outfit for my dolls. My dream was to be a fashion designer or circus trapeze girl. And later I wanted to be the fastest runner in the world for the Olympic Game.
Ran Track & Field Club 200 and 800 meter run in High School
Carried the Torch for Tokyo Olympics in my home town, Fukuoka City
Lived in San Diego, USA since 1970
Practiced Judo & Jujitsu for 20 years
Hold a Kodokan 3rd degree Black belt
-Experience in Taught Judo and self defense for 15 years
-Glass Art and Photography
-Assisted CEO Smart Bitz Project Business Development
Helped promote and market a Metal Injection Mold / Thread Cutting Tap Tool
-Owned business creating Custom Silk Screen Printing Industries and
Partners with son in 2 businesses
-Marketing Cold Sore Inhibitor / Simplex Eliminator
Volunteered at the:
-National Sports Training Foundation / Education, Hospitality committee
Founded fund raising for the San Diego Arco Olympic Training Center
-Senior Village Sakura project